Favourite project!

 Yello! Yello is my version of hello and yo! 

Well, I have done a lot of projects in the past years, and they’ve all been good? Great? Ya, great. But… There is one project which is my favorite, or the best one in my opinion. It’s my doodling project. 

Doodling is my passion, and kinda my hobby. I love to doodle around a paper or scribble instead of drawing perfect stuff. 

An example of how my majorly bored soul finds interest: I am having the worst online class. I am so bored, I could sleep. I take up a book. A pen. And I started doodling. I scribble, or doodle humans. And that is my key to success. Oh no. That is my key to concentration. 

Well, that’s how it helps to not be bored. My project was all about me learning and exploring doodling, and then creating an outcome. You don’t wanna know about the learning part, so lemme just fast forward to the outcome part. 

The outcome of my projects were the products that I doodled. I doodled on products like coasters, bookmarks, a lamp, envelopes, bag tags, etc. 

Here’s a picture that’ll explain everything instead of a whole passage: 


















And for a bigger outcome, I doodled a wall. Well, not a whole wall, just some part of it.

















Ok, I guess I’m done then. 

P.S.: This was an assignment from school to upload this blog post, so I had to write. Anyways, if you don’t like reading, just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plb7TRbCcDM  

See you! 

Comments